Welcome to MAJR Specialties Creative Promotional Solutions
"It takes more than capital to swing business. You’ve got to have the A. I. D. degree to get by: Advertising, Initiative, and Dynamics." — Ren Mulford Jr.
At MAJR Specialties we can help with at least two of those. You must take the initiative, we can help with the Advertising and Dynamics.
Bill Bernbach said, “Nobody counts the number of ads you run; they just remember the impression you make.”
We have creatively helped our customers to make a good and lasting impression for three decades. We design and implement custom, high-impact promotional programs built around top quality custom imprinted goods including wearables, packaging and brochures.
Whether you know what you want or aren’t quite sure what to do, let us help you find a solution that meets your needs. Just click on our 'request for more information' option and we'll get right back to you. Or, you can use our shopping cart to submit your order - our secure check out makes it safe, easy and convenient.
One last thing. This website is set up to give you ideas and get your creative juices flowing. However, service is our forte. Because we work closely with our vendors we often have access to special pricing. If you see something that you like, let us know because we can often beat the listed price. And, should something go wrong, we are the ones who get it fixed.
Still in doubt? Check out the testimonials link at the bottom of the page.
From the creative minds at MAJR Specialties, here are 5 things for you to consider when building your business with promotional products.
- Think high-perceived value. for example, a t-shirt has a high-perceived value. People will wear a free t-shirt with your logo so your cost per exposure is relatively small. Think walking billboard.
- Distribute the item in a memorable way. Don't just hand them a pen or a t-shirt. Deliver it in a memorable way such as a big event or a special package. Be sure that your logo is in a prominant place. Most guys wear baseball caps. Give them out at the local little league ball games where you sponsor the day. think walking billboard.
- Pick a unique item that fits the season whether it's the time of year or an annual event. Summer is coming so think out of doors.
- Remember that it doesn't have to be expensive but it does have to be effective and have high-perceived value. Therefore, choose something that they would like to have and use.
- Be patient. Sales occur when customer needs intersect with your product or service. You facilitate that when you keep your business in the public eye regularly.